Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 boneless skinless organic chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- Sea salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons of Green Goodness (recipe below)
- ½ cup tomato sauce (store bought ok but please choose organic)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rub the chicken breasts with avocado oil and season with sea salt.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spread Green Goodness on top.
- Spoon the tomato sauce on top of the Green Goodness.
- Return to the oven and continue to cook for 6 minutes.
Serves: 3 cups
- 2 cups raw cashews
- ⅔ cup water
- Sea Salt
- ½ cup basil leaves, blanched and shocked in ice water.
- Blend the cashews and water in blender.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Add sea salt and basil
- Puree’ on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- (Can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week)