Who doesn’t love granola? But often store bought granola is high in sugar making it not quite as healthy as we might believe or want it to be. This easy-to-make sugar–free, gluten and grain-free and vegan granola recipe is the perfect option and it’s cleanse friendly too!
Makes approximately 2 cups
½ cup raw cashews
½ cup raw sliced almonds
½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
3 tablespoons cacao nibs
3 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon sea salt
Liquid stevia to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix together the cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs and sesame seeds in a medium bowl.
- Add the cinnamon, sea salt, stevia and olive oil.
- Mix until the nuts-seeds mixture is well coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the mixture is dry.
- Let cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 months.