While Frank is not a big coffee drinker, he loves the taste of coffee; in fact coffee ice cream is probably his biggest guilty pleasure.
This Mocha Choca Smoothie is seriously delicious and really good for you. It’s Frank’s current go-to breakfast smoothie, and since it’s loaded with protein and healthy fats, it keeps him feeling full, satisfied and energized all morning.
Mocha Choca Smoothie Recipe
- 1 scoop Be Well Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1/4 cup brewed organic coffee or 1 teaspoon organic instant coffee powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon Be Well Probiotic Powder
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 – 8 ice cubes
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend till creamy. Enjoy this deliciously divine and super healthy “treat!”