Safe Cosmetics is a great resource for information on cosmetics. They posted a great Q&A Series that covers the following questions:
- Is the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics saying that my lipstick or my deodorant can give me cancer?
- Doesn’t the government certify that personal care products are safe and healthy before they can be sold to consumers?
- I don’t wear very much make-up, so I’m probably safe, right?
- Are our products affecting wildlife, rivers and streams?
- Why are so many cosmetics contaminated with carcinogens?
- What are cosmetics companies doing to address this problem?
- What can we do to get products that are safe for our families?