What if you could drink your way to glowing skin? When it comes to your body, especially your skin, you are what you eat. Eating a diet full of phytonutrients, vitamin C, and healthy fats can give you that glow. One of the most delicious and nutritious ways to do that is to whip up this Healthy Glow Smoothie.
Healthy Glow Smoothie Recipe (Serves 1)
- 1 serving of your favorite Be Well Sustain powder
- 1 packet of Be Well Greens powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or non-dairy, non-soy milk)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 cup kale
- 1⁄4 of a small avocado
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Be Well Probiotic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder
- 4 ice cubes
Add ingredients to blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
For more ways to get healthy glowing skin, tune in to an exclusive workshop with Dr. Lipman and Gregg Renfrew, founder and CEO of Beautycounter, on Monday, May 23rd at 5:00pm (EST), discussing healthy skin from the inside out. Sign up to join us!