Hard Boiled Eggs With Kimchi
Serves: Makes 2 servings
- 4 eggs
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- One 16-ounch jar Kimchi
- Place the eggs in a small pot.
- Cover with 3 cups water.
- Add salt and apple cider vinegar.
- Cook over medium heat, bringing to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat, and cover the pot.
- Let the eggs stand for 13 minutes.
- Drain the eggs and run under cold water to cool them.
- Peel cooled eggs then cut in half and set aside.
- Remove kimchi from jar and roughly chop it.
- Divide in to 2 even portions and top each with 2 hard boiled eggs.