There was so much to be grateful for this holiday season! Most people tend to overeat during the holidays and perhaps you ate more than normal with all the leftovers around. Perhaps you feel unmotivated and powerless to get back to eating healthy.
The key to success with meeting your health goals is getting back to your healthy eating habits sooner than later before the weight starts to pile on and your energy level declines. This green smoothie comes to the rescue to cleanse your digestive system and reestablish healthier eating habits. Spinach will aid in skin detoxification and cleanse your colon from accumulated toxins. Parsley will improve the function of your kidneys, as it is a natural cleanser to the kidneys and blood due to its potent antioxidant and diuretic properties. Ginger will improve your digestion — and when you digest well you absorb nutrients well! Be Well Greens, with its blend of phytonutrients and antioxidants, will boost energy and enhance detoxification.
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 scoop Be Well Greens
- ½ or 1 whole lime, juiced
- ½-inch piece ginger root, peeled
- 1 green apple
- 4 ounces water
- 1 handful parsley
- 4 ice cubes
- Tightly pack two cups of leafy greens in a measuring cup and add it to a blender.
- Add water and lime juice, then blend until leafy chunks are mixed.
- Add Be Well Greens, apple, ginger, parsley, and ice, then blend again until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!