Freshen’ up your morning with this peaches and cream smoothie
Looking for a new breakfast smoothie recipe? Here’s a creamy, decadent and absolutely delicious start to your day. This peaches and cream smoothie is packed with antioxidants, healthy fat and protein. We love using fresh peaches when in season but frozen peaches are a great alternative. Like all smoothies, this also can be a filling afternoon pick-me-up to satiate your appetite.
- 1 ¼ cup homemade cashew milk
- 1 pack Plant Protein + Multi or Protein On-the-Go
- 1 fresh peach, cut in 4, or 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cardamom
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Splash of water for consistency
- Add all the ingredients to the blender except water.
- Blend well and check the consistency.
- Add a splash of pure water to reach the consistency you like.
- Some people like their smoothies spoonable thick while others like a more liquid consistency. You choose and enjoy!