Yes, you can have chocolate for breakfast as long as it's our Be Well Chocolate Whey Protein!
Made into a delicious smoothie loaded with nutrient-rich ingredients, heart healthy good for you fats, and boosted with some potent extras, there is no better way to start your day.
- Whey protein from grass-fed cows boosts energy and immunity, supports lean muscle mass, promotes post workout recovery, supports overall good health.
- MCT Oil: helpful for weight management, improved cognitive function, sustained energy
- Greens powder: adds extra veggies into your diet (we can never get enough of those)
- Chia seeds: adds healthy omega 3 fatty acids and fiber to keep you full
- Kale: rich in antioxidants, fiber and vitamin A and C
- Blueberries: full of essential phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Avocado: healthy fats which regulate blood sugars, supports cardiovascular health and provides anti-inflammatory benefits
Here's the recipe for Frank's current favorite smoothie, make it yours and your family's too!
1 serving Be Well Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
2 tsp Be Well MCT Oil
1 serving Be Well Greens powder
1 handful organic kale (about a cup)
1 cup organic blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1 TBS chia seeds
8-10 oz non-dairy milk (almond milk, coconut milk, hemp milk) or water
4-5 ice cubes
Place ingredients into a blender and blend till smooth and creamy.
(Frank likes his smoothies thick so feel free to add more liquid if necessary to suit your taste.)
Enjoy for breakfast or anytime of day.
P.S. Your kids will never know there are greens in the smoothie...
Glutathione is your body’s most powerful antioxidant and detoxifying agent, and it’s also something of a well-kept secret. Outside the wellness community, few people have even heard of it, but it’s now time to lift the curtain on this life-saving molecule that delivers incredible benefits, and even helps slow the aging process. Though glutathione’s not a magic health bullet per se, it comes pretty close, and getting more of it is absolutely essential to eliminating toxins from your body, keeping disease at bay, maintaining youth and sustaining wellness. Come up short and you’re putting yourself in the path of all manner of health horrors, but get enough and glutathione’s health-supportive properties can be the difference between a vibrant, energetic life and one that’s anything but.
I know you know that I think smoothies are the greatest thing since sliced bread (gluten-free of course!). Usually my smoothies do not contain fruit, I prefer adding greens like kale and our Phyto Greens powder instead. However, when winter rolls around, I love to make this Ginger Pear Smoothie, it's got a great kick from the ginger which is balanced by the sweetness of the pear. It's rich and creamy and every sip tastes like a treat!
And no its not coffee. For years I would watch Frank knock back a potent “greens” drink in the morning.... View Article