If you need an extra reminder to how your gut and microbiome are directly connected to how the brain and mind functions, read these most popular articles from 2015.
- Harvard Neuroscientist: Meditation Not Only Reduces Stress, Here’s How It Changes Your Brain
- What happens when you put a Buddhist monk in an MRI machine….What compassion does to the brain.
- The health benefits of yoga are very real. But few understand how it affects the mind.
- Science Says Your “Gut Feeling” Isn’t a Metaphor
- When Gut Bacteria Changes Brain Function. Some researchers believe the microbiome plays a role in regulating how people think and feel.
- The Infant Gut Microbiome: New Studies on Its Origins and How It’s Knocked Out of Balance
- Parkinson’s May Begin in Gut and Spread to the Brain Via the Vagus Nerve