Whether you made changes to your diet in 2015 or plan to in 2016, these articles focus on the changes you need to make to improve your health now and beyond.
- For three years, Damon Gameau cut out sugar from his diet – then, for a documentary, he reintroduced the white stuff. The results were shocking!
- Four Decades of the Wrong Dietary Advice Has Paved the Way for the Diabetes Epidemic: Time to Change Course
- Take off that Fitbit. Exercise alone won’t make you lose weight. The obesity problem has little to do with our sedentary lifestyles.
- How giving up refined sugar changes your brain. Consuming refined sugar can impact mood, decision-making, and memory. Here’s how good it can be to give it up.
- Why It Was Easier to Be Skinny in the 1980s….even with eating and exercising the same amount.
- Sugar isn’t just empty, fattening calories – it’s making us sick.
- Cut out carbs, not fat if you want to lose weight, Harvard study finds.
- He overhauled his diet, cured his illness and now considers himself an ambassador for healthy living.
Check out The Top 10 Be Well Blog Posts for 2015.