In the world of medicine, it’s been quite a year of outstanding studies and warnings. Here are the most popular articles on medicine, medications, chemicals, water and sleep from 2015.
- Study rejuvenates hopes that vitamin C can treat some common cancers
- What If Everything Your Doctors Told You About Breast Cancer Was Wrong?
- The British Medical Journal has called for a new and independent review of statins, because it fears the drugs are linked to muscle pain, cataracts, liver dysfunction, diabetes, fatigue and memory loss.
- The Grave Dangers of Statin Drugs—and the Surprising Benefits of Cholesterol
- Neutrogena Is the Number One Sunscreen to Avoid, Says EWG
- “Why Aren’t They Warning Women About It?” The Toxic Danger in Your Baby Powder. Scientific research ties talc powder to ovarian cancer. Now Johnson & Johnson is facing a slew of lawsuits.
- Why America’s Deadly Love Affair with Bottled Water Has to Stop
- Researchers say they’ve found a community that’s got sleep down to a science.