Are you cutting coffee out of your diet? We get it – it’s tough! Try a superfood turmeric latte to replace that cup of joe. This warm, cozy drink is perfect for fall, and full of potent antioxidants that support your health.
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1⁄2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 3 cardamom pods
- A small pinch of ground or fresh ginger
- Stevia to sweeten (optional)
- Heat the nut milk over low heat. Add the turmeric, cinnamon stick, and cardamom pods. Stir frequently until the milk is warm, but not boiling. Remove from heat and remove the cinnamon stick and cardamom pods. Add a touch of stevia to sweeten.
Want even more turmeric goodness? Try our Be Well C3 Curcumin Formula! It’s a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant formula containing three of the most bioactive, highly researched and strongest forms of curcuminoids from turmeric.