Packed with phytogreens and protein, this vibrant chia pudding recipe is the perfect way to start your morning. Chia seeds will keep you fuller for longer, and the matcha will give you a little extra boost.
Vanilla Matcha Mint Greens Chia Bowl
- 3 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup + 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ¾ cup unsweetened dried coconut
- 3 tsp Be Well Phytogreens Powder
- 2 tsp high-quality matcha powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla bean powder
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil
- To garnish: unsweetened dried coconut chips, raw cacao nibs
1. Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl, preferably one with an airtight lid, for 2–3 minutes until well combined. Let chill in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 1 hour.
2. Pour desired serving into small bowl. Top with coconut chips and cacao nibs, and enjoy!