The Be Well Cleanse is a safe, gentle, and effective 2 to 4 week detox that eliminates bad bacteria in the gut, a common source of toxicity. The Cleanse is not a crash diet or a juice detox. You will eat real nourishing food and targeted nutrients via our shakes and vitamins in order to rejuvenate your detox organs. This healthy reboot will leave you feeling lighter, energized, and more vital than ever.
Your body is naturally detoxifying all the time, but it is often compromised by the onslaught of toxins and stress that are an unavoidable part of modern daily life. We developed Cleanse to boost the body's ability to detox and promote healthy intestinal flora because that leads to better energy and mental clarity.
Cleanse is a detoxification program with a two-pronged approach:
- Eliminate foods and drinks that are overloading your detox system and to which you might be sensitive.
- Provide targeted nutrients via our Be Well shakes and vitamins to energize the detox organs
You'll be giving your digestive system a rest, allowing your body to more effectively rid itself of metabolic toxins and those accumulated from environmental exposure and processed foods and beverages.
"So many people have told me how life-changing the Cleanse has been for them. It's the first time that many people actually feel what it's like to be healthier. Nothing works as fast to give people a glimpse of what their future can look like."- Dr. Frank Lipman
Most people lose weight on the Cleanse. Why? Because true weight loss is simply a byproduct of getting healthy and decreasing overall inflammation. Chronic inflammation can throw off your hormones and can lead to insulin resistance, both of which can cause weight gain.
Be patient as weight loss takes time and developing or strengthening healthy eating habits is a key step. If you don't lose any weight, it could signal a deeper underlying hormonal imbalance and a need to get your thyroid checked.
Preparing yourself emotionally, mentally, and physically will set you up for success. See your Cleanse as a new beginning - a time to try new foods and let go of bad habits. Don't dwell on what you're giving up; rather, focus on your goals and on how good you'll feel achieving them.
To ease into the program, take the following steps one week before:
- Reduce caffeine and alcohol. Halve your fix on the first day and then gradually cut down more every day so that by the end of the week you've stopped altogether. Have two or three cups of tea preferably green) if the caffeine withdrawal is getting you down.
- As you prepare for your Cleanse drink plenty of water to flush your system.
- Reduce sugar and processed foods. Avoid bingeing before you start the detox as this will only make you feel worse. After a week without caffeine, sugar, and alcohol, you'll be amazed how good you feel!
There are three versions of the Cleanse: Cleanse, Cleanse Plus, and Cleanse Plus Extended.
Both Cleanse and Cleanse Plus are 14-day plans, while Cleanse Plus Extended is a 28-day plan. Depending on the program you've chosen, you will have two to three shakes and two meals a day.
See below for more details:
CLEANSE (14-day plan)
- Drink three shakes a day
- Have lunch at mid-day and an early dinner
- Take 2-4 Glutamine capsules when you need help to ward off sugar-cravings
CLEANSE PLUS (14-day plan)
This amplified version of the Cleanse follows the same daily plan but includes probiotic powder and glutathione capsules to enhance digestive function and intensify the detoxification process.
CLEANSE PLUS EXTENDED (28-day plan)
Our most powerful detox plan lasts for four weeks and has a greater emphasis on weight loss and gut healing. It follows the exact same plan as the Cleanse Plus, but it is a longer program and includes two daily shakes instead of three.