The Be Well 7-day cleanse program is a quick and effective way to reset your digestive tract. If you are feeling sluggish, have been traveling, had an overindulgent period of time, your immune system is down, or you simply feel overloaded, this is the cleanse for you. In 1 week, you can quickly reboot your digestive system and feel lighter and renewed. Similar to the 14- and 28-day program, the cleanse includes 2 shakes per day with targeted supplements that enhance detoxification and help balance the microbiome. In addition to the shakes, you eat two light meals per day that should include all whole, real foods. Instead of common "fad" detoxes that leave you feeling depleted and deprived, this program is satisfying and properly fuels your body for long-term benefits. The Be Well Health Coach team is here to support you during your detox, so reach out with any questions along the way.
- Antimicrobial herbs eliminate bad bacteria in the gut and rebalance healthy flora for optimal health
- Rich in nutrients that boost the liver (your main detox organ) for increased energy and mental clarity
- Digestive enzymes to help assist the breakdown of food for easier nutrient absorption and less bloating and puffiness
- Vitamins, minerals, and superfoods provide enhanced overall health and immunity
- Quick results with lasting benefits
- Scrubs the gut and eliminates toxins for a complete digestive reset to leave you feeling lighter
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I do the Cleanse while pregnant or breastfeeding?
Although you can follow the Cleanse diet, we don't recommend the Cleanse shakes and supplements while pregnant or breastfeeding as they contain herbs that have not been tested for safety during pregnancy. Additionally, detoxing during pregnancy is not recommended.
I have Celiac disease. Is this cleanse safe for me in terms of being completely gluten free?
Yes, the Cleanse is gluten-free and is safe for Celiacs.
1. SHAKE - Organic, non-GMO pea protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, superfoods
2. DIGESTIVE ENZYMES - Synergistic blend of 13 different plant-based digestive enzymes
3. GI HERBAL - Tribulus Extract - antibacterial and antiviral
Berberine Sulfate - helps combat bacterial diarrhea
Caprylic Acid - antifungal that reduces fungal overgrowth
Black Walnut Extract - antiparasitic
- Dosage & Instructions
1. Drink 2 (or less) shakes a day. Your breakfast is the only meal replacement shake, and the other shake is a snack.
2. Have a light lunch and dinner rich in whole foods. Your plate should ideally be 70-80% vegetables and a combination of high quality protein and healthy fats. (Check foods to embrace list)
3. Take 2 packets of supplements a day (one with each meal).
1-2 shakes per day mixed with 8-16 oz. of water or nut/coconut milk of your choice. See recipes. 2 pill packets per day (1 with lunch and 1 with dinner).
- Additional Information
We use TRAACS® Chelated Minerals to promote absorption and maximize efficacy.
Manufactured in an NSF-audited, GMP-certified facility. GMP refers to the Good Manufacturing Practice regulations as put forth by the US Food and Drug Administration.
Formulated to exclude wheat, yeast, gluten, eggs, dairy, soy, artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. Store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Naturally occurring color, taste, and density may vary between lots.
TO REPORT ADVERSE EVENTS, CALL 888.434.9483
Store in a cool, dry place.
Not for use if pregnant or nursing.
If taking medication, consult your health care practitioner before use.
Not intended for those who have a history of stomach ulcers or GI bleeding.